Monday, December 8, 2008

KEEPING UP!







Okay, so I know that these pictures are from like a month ago, but I still wanted to post them so that everyone can see my little babies. I am always a little behind on things and I need to work on that! Here are some pictures from Halloween. Owen was so excited this year and actually understood that Halloween is a holdiay where he recieves lots and lots of candy. He was so intrigued by other people's homes when we would walk up to say "trick or treat", he'd totally forget about the candy at that moment and ask "What's that?" or "who's that?" ( a little embarassing.... such a little nosy boy, huh?) Isabela was just strolling along minding her business. She just had one concern and that was her little pale she was carrying alonng. When it started getting full, we asked her to take it so we can empty it out a little so it would be so heavy for her, but she REFUSED!! She kept saying , "MINE!!" Jacob on the other hand was our sweet little pirate that night! He was probably the sweetest pirate you'll ever meet!!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay, I now have a new way for spying on you! Hope you have a great Christmas!

The Cardenas Clan said...

Hey Vanessa, fun I love that you have a blog. I am totally going to be checking back, so you better do some more posts!! I need to be better about mine too!

Brooklyn said...

Hey girl! I found your comment but it was a ways down! Your kiddos looked so cute on Halloween. Do you have the address for that photography blog u told me about???

Brooklyn said...

Hey I love love love her work! I wonder if I have ever seen her at church. She doesnt have a pic of herself on the blog so I don't know if I have or not. Don't know if you will get this in time or not but are you going to that RS thingie 2moro? What is it do you know???

Party of Five said...

Hey!!! I'm glad we can keep in touch through blog world! Good luck with everything!