This January I had the opportunity to go to Hawaii with my family. Well it not all of us made it. We were missing Teri Lisa and my Dad :( . But we had a great time. We all sort of just invited ourselves but it ended up being a super fun trip!!! The weather was great compared to California that week. We were lucky enough to miss the whole week that it was pouring in January. My mom and Steph made it out there a couple of days before the rest of us got in. We left early Wednesday morning and Stephanie's companion's dad was nice enough to get our family really good prices on the flights. We fle into Honolulu and went around the whole island. We got to visit Byu- Hawaii, the temple, the Dole Plantation, and lots of other little areas around there. Our first day, it was raining so we just drove by the island and stopped by the Laie Temple. It was so beautiful!! We forgot to take a picture of it!! :(.. Overall, the trip was awesome and I had a lot of fun with my family. I definitely would love to go back there with Ryan one of these days... Hopefully soon!!!
1 comment:
Hey Venessa! I need your address to send you a shower invite...it would be so fun to see you!
Post a Comment