Thursday, June 18, 2009

At the Pool

So what more do you have to do when it's hot in Vegas? Of course, we go to the pool, and I love it because the day goes by a lot quicker and all the kids LOVE the water! So I decided to take our camera to the pool to see if I could get some type of "evidence" that I do take my kids out of the house once in a while. We've actually gone to the pool quite a bit this year already and we are still only in June. Owen loves the water and is pretty water safe. He still uses his life jacket althoug he can swim without it. It just depends on his mood whether he wants to wear it or not. Isabela loves playing with all her little toys on the first step of the pool. She can play all day long as long as she is close to me. And my little Jacob is still NOT walking so of course stays near as well. He is going on 13 months and is not in any hurry to get the steppin'. As you can see from the pictures below, he loves to put things in his mouth!! He is the cutest little boy I know.

The 3 Amigos
Owen


Jacob with sunscreen in his mouth!

Isabela just floating away!

No comments: