Happy birthday to my “hottie” husband… Ryan!! He turned 28 this year which seems scary because it’s he’s not in his early twenties or not even in his mid 20’s, but he doesn’t seem to mind much at all. He still looks the same as he did in high school. He is such a great person, father and most of all the best husband I could have ever asked for. He is so considerate, although while I was pregnant ( which is most of the time we have been married) I didn’t think so. He is loving and always concerned for the kids and well, yes, especially me…. I love it, seriously. He is so inspiring and such a positive influence in my life. He loves horsing around with the kids and is so good with them. I love him so much and I know Owen, Isabela and Jacob do too!! Happy Birthday daddy!
Ryan's birthday happened to fall the same day as Josh's graduation :( I know it's sad because those of you who know Ryan know that he is a BIG birthday boy and loves to celebrate his birthday! So because the graduation was kind of in the middle of the day, it didn't give us much room too plan anything in the morning or afterwards, so we ended up spending it with my side of the family. So it was a birthday/ graduation party at Carino's. Sorry Ryan, maybe next year we can make up for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment