Monday, November 2, 2009
Halloween 2009
I know I've been slacking on recording all these fun things that have happened in the last few weeks. It's been crazy but I will summarize everything in a "nutshell" and try to be better at recording all these memories! Our little family has been quite busy. Ryan has found a new job in California and has been working in California for the past 3 months! And the kids and I have been living in Las Vegas all that while. We finally had the opportunity to move to California this past week and we have been living in "chaos" these last few weeks. AAAHHH!! But we are all doing well and are always chaotic anyhow. We will miss our friends and family in Las Vegas but are definitely excited to be close to family and to be back "home." Owen, Isabela , and my baby Jacob have kept me super busy and by the end of the night, I'm pretty exhausted. We are definitely not ready for Baby #4 yet, nor will we be in the near future!! As crazy as it might sound, no, we I am NOT expecting! Pretty weird, huh? Anyway we are all doing great and I am excxited to start our new advventure in California!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
NO! I'm so sad. Please visit when you come back to Vegas and we'll visit when we head over to CA. :( email me sometime or call and let me know how you are. lacey
Post a Comment