I love my little Isabela! She is seriously such a great helper. She loves to clean. I'm not sure why because I am not the type that is cleaning all day, but I am so glad that she enjoys helping me with these sort of things. One can definitely not mistaken her for being a little boy. She is so loving and nurturing with our family. She always makes sure that her brothers are okay and that Dadddy is well taken care of too. I hope that she keeps those gestures with her always. She is the BEST little girl!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
The other night, I made dinner and served the kids first, as usually that is the daily routine, nothing new.....Kids eat first, then mom and Dad get to eat our "cold dinner." I hate it when my food gets cold or when the food is uncovered when it should be covered to stay warm. I usually end up putting it back in the oven or in the microwave to make sure it is extra hot and ready to eat!! Anyway as I was eating dinner, the kids were finishing up and they know the drill.... when you're finished, put your plate in the sink, wash your hands, dry your hands, and you can go play! Well this is what I found when I turned over to see who was washing dishes.......
*Note: Idid NOT teach her or tell her she needed to wash dishes this early in her life!! I am sure she will have plenty of dishes to wasj in the future :)
This is when I finally, got her attention and asked what she was doing. She replied, " I'm helping wash the dishes mommy!"... I couldn't resist, I replied back, " oh mija, that's great.... you have about 20 of them left!" haha.. jk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment