Wednesday, September 8, 2010

PRESCHOOL STARTS AND MOMMY IS SO EXCITED!!!



Here is Owen and Isabela before we headed off to school!!!
.... And Jacob thought it would be nice to pose with Owen and Isabela

Okay, so I know that I should be super sad to have my kids go to school and all, but honestly, I am super exxcited!! Is that bad?! Haha!! I'm just kidding! I am a little sad but excited at the same time. Owen and Isabela started preschool this past Tuesday and they went for a couple hours. Owen was super excited and so was Isabela. It's a joy school that I am a part of in our church ward, and it seems like the kids are going to have fun. All the moms take turns teaching and so it is a great oppurtunity to meet new members from our ward and have my kids make friends from our ward as well.... and of course they are learning social skills as well as academics!! :) Owen has been to preschool before, but this is the first time for Isabela!1


She was so excited to go. We left just a couple minutes before 9:30 because the house was just around the corner from us. At first when we got there, she asked me to stay with her.... she seemed a little unsure, but within 5 minutes she turned to me and said, " Mommy, you can go now.. I'll be ok!"It was so cute! Owen was there with her and she was all smiles :)

No comments: