Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Jacob!!!

My little baby is already one TODAY!! Happy Birthday to him! He is such a cutie! This year has gone by so quickly and having Jacob in my life has been such a blessing. He has been such a great baby. He is the sweetest baby anyone could've ever asked for. Jacob is the "baby" of the Howes clan and has enjoyed his brother and sister so much. He loves his daddy, especially in the morning when he makes him his "teti". He loves cuddling with mommy and sleeping in his little play yard. I remember bringing him home from the hospital; my mom took the other two so I could spend time alone with Jacob the first couple of weeks. The house was so quiet. I remember him sleeping through the night the first night 'till about 7am, and thinking, WOW!! The next few days were similar and have been since. I would breastfeed him and he'd be knocked out. He was very easy to please and at about 6 ½ months, he started crawling. He was all over the place and such a happy boy now that he could move around. He is now taking a few steps with the help of objects around him and is eager to start walking just like his older sister Isabela and big brother Owen. Happy Birthday my BABY JACOB!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday, Jacob! You're such a handsome and sweet boy!