Saturday, May 30, 2009
Jacob’s Long Night.... and Ryans'
Okay I have to say, Ryan and I are so very lucky to have children that sleep through the night even when they are not feeling well. Jacob got shots last week for his one year appointment and he has been pretty fussy the last couple days. He’s had fever but not too high to where I have to worry but Thursday night we got home around 8pm and we were all pooped out! We were out all day and no one took a nap so you could imagine how cranky we ALL were. I had hoped that we could go home in between all of our errands but that didn’t happen. I gave them all baths when we got home even though we were all kicking and screaming by that time. I figured that they would all sleep way better if we were all clean and fresh. I know always fall asleep way quicker when I take a shower and jump into bed. Well, that wasn’t the case! Owen was the only one that went straight to bed and knocked himself out after he hit the pillow. Isabela was crying two minutes after she gulped down her milk and noticed she had fever so she stayed up with me until Daddy got home. Jacob was in his crib about 20 minutes before he started screaming and yelling to get out of his little crib! I was like AAAAHHHH!! I was so tired; I hadn’t even been able to take a shower and was dreading taking care of them. A few minutes after I got Jacob out, he threw up all over our closet and it smelled gross!! Anyway he was running a little bit of fever as well. So by the time Ryan got home and we put everyone down it was already 1 am in the morning. Well Ryan is always such a good sport about taking care of them at night if they are sick. As for me, I cannot get up, whatsoever. Even though I feel bad that Ryan is up in the middle of the night and has to go to work the next day, I can’t get myself to get up. L I know it’s pretty sad, but I really do need my “beauty” rest. J/k. So I guess during the night Jacob woke up and Ryan said he was feeling miserable so he took him downstairs and they fell asleep together on the couch. I took pictures of the two. They looked so cute asleep. Of course, Jacob woke up and was ready to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment