Since Halloween was on a Saturday this year, the whole family went out for Halloween. Ryan didn't have to work which was really nice and the kids took a nap right before going so they were in a good mood the whole time!! We even had dinner for them and were out the door by 6:30p.m. WOW!!!!! I was pretty impressed. We first went out to the elementary school near the house which was only a few blocks away. I guess this is their 2nd year doing a little Halloween Carnival and it was great! We stopped by a few houses on our way over to the school to get some candies. When we got to the school, it was jammed packed!!! But it was so nice becuase the neighborhood had cars parked all over (trunk-or-treat) and we were able to collect candies in a matter of minutes as oppose to having to walk door to door. I know, I've gotten lazt over the years! :) Anyway, they had a little jumping maze for the kids to play in and of course Owen was eager to go in it. We met up with Dain, Nat, Sydney, and Baby Noah and they even has cotton candy, popcorn, and drinks for FREE!! We were all over that! We ended up waiting in line for all the goodies longer than "trunk or treating."
Owen dressed up as our little "scary" skeleton man. Isabela was our little tinker fairy. She has been watching Tinkerbell and loves it! Jacob is still too young to even care what he would be for Halloween so we bought him a Kung Fu Panda costume that was on clearance. He was enjoying his sucker pretty much the whole night!
Owen dressed up as our little "scary" skeleton man. Isabela was our little tinker fairy. She has been watching Tinkerbell and loves it! Jacob is still too young to even care what he would be for Halloween so we bought him a Kung Fu Panda costume that was on clearance. He was enjoying his sucker pretty much the whole night!
1 comment:
Hey! I just read that you moved back to Cali! I'm so happy for ya! Sounds like fun. Hope all is well with you and your cute fam. We miss the Vegas crowd too :)
-Wendy
Post a Comment