Sunday, May 31, 2009

Daily Routine

Okay, well for those that think these pictures are gross, le t me remind you that I am using this blog as a sort of journal for my children when they get older. I am willing to post anything and everything, even if it embarrasses them later on in life. I have to keep track of the funny things that happen daily in our home, and hopefully one day they will laugh at all the silly things they did. For those of you who know our little "clan" there are 5 of us; three of which I still have to wipe butts for… sometimes. We are slowly progressing. Owen has been going to the bathroom on his own since he was 2 ½ years old, but refuses to go #2. He is seriously traumatized, and will get constipated, and finally I will give in and put one of Isabela's diapers on so he can go. Anyway the last few weeks somehow, Ryan has been able to help him go and so now it's a big deal when he goes. Isabela is still in the process of getting potty trained. There are good days and bad days. But she definitely does not have a problem going #2. And so Owen is always asking her how she does it and if she can help him. They are hilarious together. She'll make a face like she is pushing and he'll try copying her, and of course he wants me in there helping too. So that means Jacob also has to get all up in the mix. So there are four of us in the bathroom while Owen is trying to go…. Let me tell you chaos. Jacob is trying to touch the water and Isablea is dancing or doing her own thing in front of the mirror while Owen is doing his business. And that is our daily trip to the bathroom.

This is Owen concentrating on his business!!!
BEFORE: Jacob trying to see what is going on!

AFTER: Nevermind, I didn't want to see that... scary!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

That is too funny! I think it's great that you are documenting these things!

Party of Five said...

This post is awesome! You are too funny

Kristi said...

Hilarious! Better be careful or Jacob will be too traumatized to potty train!

Stephen said...

Ryan and I used to fight over the toilet, too...